Single or double-sided pads, with full bleeds or not, all glued together nicely at the top. Note that quantity is the total number of sheets printed, not the number of pads. Pick how you want the sheets divided into pads in the padding option.
Need help deciding which paper will be perfect for your project? Have no fear, the Mingo Press Paper Guide is here! Not seeing the paper you’ve been longing for? Give us a shout. We love sourcing the special stuff.
Standard Turnaround Time: 1 to 4 Business Days
We’re pretty flexible with our turnaround times. Tell us your deadline in the notes section below, and we’ll do what we can to make it happen. Did we mention we never charge extras for rush jobs?
1. First, we’ll send you a confirmation email and give you a quick rundown of the job’s timeline.
2. Before we print anything you’ll see a proof, which you’ll receive 1 to 2 days after you’ve placed the order.
3. After you review the proof and give us the thumbs-up, production will begin. The faster you approve, the sooner we print!
4. Once we print your job, we’ll carefully inspect it to make sure everything looks good, then ship or mail it to you on the same day.
5. We guarantee the quality of our work, and we promise to always be friendly, responsive, fun and fast. Seriously, you’re going to love us.